Date: 12 May 2021
Web platform: Zoom
We are excited to announce the first Regional conference
on the important topic of circular economy to be held as one-day online conference, aimed at knowledge transfer and exchange of good practices, as well as at promoting regional cooperation and networking in the field.
The conference is organized in the scope of the regional project “Partnership for circular economy – sustainable SMEs growth and regional development”, implemented by the Youth Entrepreneurial Service (YES) Foundation in partnership with the Albanian Socio Economic Think Tank and Foundation for Innovation and Technology Development, co-financed by the Western Balkans Fund.
The project aims to strengthen the regional cooperation through networking and capacity building of SMEs and civil society, all for the benefit of facilitating the transition towards the circular economy concept.
Target group of the conference:
Participants from the Western Balkans region (with focus on Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Albania) being representatives of the business sector, public sector and civil society.
The conference program
will cover the important topics in circular economy areas and will involve the following international experts to provide insights into various aspects:
- Andjelka Mihajlov – Environmental Ambassador for sustainable development
- Vojtech Vosecky – Chairman of the Circular Economy Steering Committee at the city of Prague
- Kristina Martin – Circular economy expert, Stockholm Environment Institute Tallinn Centre
- Charlotte Petit – Head of European affairs at Citeo, France
- Gabriella Crescini - Board member at Oxara, Switzerland, expert in tourism and forest protection
Official language of the conference is English.
Sofija Cali - Project manager, YES Foundation
, +389 2 3103 660